MarTech's latest publication of the "Email Marketing Platforms: A Marketer's Guide" examines the market for email marketing platforms and the considerations involved in implementation. The 57-page report reviews the growing market for email marketing platforms, plus the latest trends, opportunities and challenges with a special focus on how the growth of artificial intelligence and machine learning are impacting the development of the category.
In this report you will learn:
- What factors are driving email marketing platform use.
- What capabilities do email marketing platforms provide?
- Does my company need an email marketing platform?
- Who are the leading players in email marketing platforms?
- How do I evaluate which platform is best for my business?
Also included in the report are profiles of 13 email marketing platforms, pricing information, capabilities comparisons and recommended steps for evaluating and purchasing.
Solutions profiled in this report:
- Constant Contact
- Twilio Sendgrid
- Zeta Global
Who should read this report:
- Internet marketers and agencies doing their due diligence in selecting a email marketing platform for large and enterprise level organizations.
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about this dynamic marketplace.
- Anyone who needs to be up to speed on the key players and major trends in the market for email marketing platform.
Kim Davis, Editor-at-Large, MarTech, Third Door Media
Pamela Parker, Research Director, Content Studio, Third Door Media
This report is sponsored by Brevo, MessageGears, and Salesforce